Homemade Face Masks For Oily Skin
1.Fuller's Earth Mask-For this you need 1 tbsp fuller's Earth(Multani Mitti) and rose water to make a solution.Spread the paste over your face if it has blemishes or is greasy.If rose water is not available, witch hazel may be used as a substitute.
2.Orange Mask-For this you need half a cup oatmeal, juice of half an orange,glycerine and a little egg white to make a paste.Beat the egg white and then add the oatmeal and juice to it.The glycerine is to moisturise the skin.The egg white gets rid of wrinkles and the orange is just to feed the skin.With this mask, open pores and greasy complexions are miraculously rejuvenated.Normal skins can also be treated with these masks.
3.Honey Mask-The best way to use the honey face mask is to dip your fingers into a bowl of fresh warm water and then dip it into honey.Spread the honey over your face and throat with an upward movement and avoid the eye regions.Let the honey get absorbed into your skin and then wash with warm water.This leaves the skin glowing like pearls.
4.Cucumber And Lemon Mask-This is wonderful for lightening up the skin, cleaning it, toning it and getting rid of sunburn.Extract the juice of a cucumber and mix it with lemon juice.Spread it all over your face and neck. Rinse your face with cold water after 10-15 minutes.
5. Tomato Face Pack Combine a cup of oatmeal with three tablespoons of non fat milkMash or use blender on tomatoes and add to mixtureLeave this mixture on the face for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water
6. Strawberry delightBoil and steep lemon leavesAdd in half a cup of oatmeal, three tablespoons wheat germMash half a cup of strawberries and mix inSmooth on the face for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water
7. Lemon WonderMix 1 tbsp. lemon juice with 1/4 cup ground oatmeal and 1 tbsp. yogurt. Apply on face and leave for 20 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
8. Orange Yogurt Facial MaskIngredients:1 tsp plain yogurtjuice of 1/4 of an orange Stir to mix these two ingredients andapply it on your face. The sensation is both cool and relaxing. Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse. If you are feeling sluggish, this is the perfect mask for you. The yogurt will cleanse and nourish. The orange is full of Vitamin C and AHA's.
9. Potato face pack:Ingredients:One teaspoon of potato juice.One teaspoon of multani mitti.Blend both the ingredients together and apply on the face. Leave it until it dries. Then wash with lukewarm water. Finally, rinse with cold water
10. Papaya face pack:Apply 2 tablespoons of papaya pulp on your face and let it dry. Then wash off with lukewarm water. One can also mix lemon juice in it.