Natural Beauty Secrets
Beauty is the evergreen topic especially if you are very concerned to your look. Natural ingredients available at your home have essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and healing properties that work with your body to heal and protect the skin naturally without any cosmetic cover ups.
• Mix a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes for a glowing skin.
• Mix ½ cup honey to your bath water for soft and smooth skin.
• Paste of mint leaves and almonds, mixed with warm water and applied all over body till it dries and rinsed off with warm water makes a soothing body pack.
• For dark underarms and neck - apply lemon juice mixed with cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric daily. Leave this on for 20 minutes.
• A mix of crushed mint leaves and oats applied for 20 minutes and washed off with warm water will reduce pimples.
• For hairs on your face, apply a sticky paste of egg white blended with sugar and corn flour. When it dries, gently peel it off. Repeat this three to four times a week.
• For supple skin, apply a ripe mashed banana on your face for 20 minutes daily.
• Try this natural bleach to lighten the tan. Mix orange peels (sun dried and powdered) with milk. Apply this paste for 25 minutes and rinse off.